Saturday, May 3, 2014

Take Back Your Kitchen in 31 Days: Day 3 - Oven Interior

Today we tackle the interior of the oven. I apologize for the lack of pictures...this was a messy one!

I started by taking the wire shelves out of the oven. I put some baking soda in a bowl (about 3/4 cup) and slowly added water while stirring occasionally. My goal was to get a paste the thickness of pancake batter. Then I smeared the paste all over the interior of the oven - the door, glass, sides, back, and bottom.

I left it on for about 15 minutes and while I was waiting, I cleaned the oven racks with soap and water. And finally, I wiped the oven clean with a damp cloth...which was soooo messy! But definitely worth the results. Looks so much better!



Tomorrow, we will take the day off or use it to catch up if you are behind!

http://idratherbeorganizing.blogspot.com/p/take-back-your-kitchen-in-31-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment