Saturday, October 5, 2013

Master Suite: Final Reveal!

We have finally declared our master suite remodel completed!

Here's how we went from this:                  to this:                     
First, we closed the wall between our bedroom and bathroom.

Then we had a new shower installed by a contractor.

I made old towel rods and light fixtures new with some spray paint.

 My husband tiled a floor for the first time.

We moved a door.

And installed new shelving.

We created an open linen closet.

And my husband did some electrical work.

We are so pleased with how everything turned out. Everything that we DIY'ed (that is, everything except the new shower) totaled just under $2,000. Here are some other pics from the space. Next step is decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment