Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Take Back Your Kitchen in 31 Days: Day 7 - Small Appliances

I left today's task kind of open ended. We are cleaning any small appliances you may have in your kitchen. This could be a coffee maker, blender, toaster, electric can opener, coffee grinder, food processor, mixer, waffle iron...you name it! The small appliance we use the most besides the microwave is our toaster oven, so that's what I cleaned today.

I started by cleaning the crumb tray. Ours has a latch underneath to release the tray for easier cleaning. I wiped it out with a wet cloth and then dried it.
After that, I wiped down the inside with a wet sponge and dried with a cloth.

Next I cleaned the wire rack. I was surprised how easily the grim came off when I wiped it with a sponge and some soapy water.


Finally, I wiped down the glass door and the outside of the toaster.


Tomorrow, we will clean out the ice dispenser.

http://idratherbeorganizing.blogspot.com/p/take-back-your-kitchen-in-31-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment