Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Take Back Your Kitchen in 31 Days: Day 21 - Sink

Our sink was getting pretty gross, so I was kind of excited to tackle this one today. This is typical of how our sink looks after breakfast each day:

So first, I did the dishes.

Then, I cleared everything off of the sink.

We have a stainless steel sink and I use Comet Stainless Steel powder cleaner. We are in the process of switching over to natural cleaners, so I have been trying to use this stuff up. Per the instructions, it says to sprinkle the powder on the surface


then take a wet cloth or sponge and create a paste and let sit for 5 minutes

After 5 minutes, scrub and wipe with a wet cloth, then dry/buff with a dry cloth.


And put everything back (I threw away the nasty sponges. We don't even use them anyway!)


I also cleaned the back splash at this time. So much better!

Tomorrow, we'll clean up the garbage disposal.

http://idratherbeorganizing.blogspot.com/p/take-back-your-kitchen-in-31-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment