Monday, May 12, 2014

Take Back Your Kitchen in 31 Days: Day 12 - Upper Cabinet Interior

We have been blessed with 8 upper cabinets, 9 drawers, 5 lower cabinets and twirl-around in our kitchen. So to not overwhelm myself with all of those cabinets to go through, I have broken down the cabinet clean out over this entire week. Today, I started with the upper cabinet interior.

I tackled one cabinet at a time. I took everything out, wipe it out with a cloth and reorganized. The kitchen was the first room we unpacked when we moved into our house over a year ago, and I didn't really put a lot of thought into where things were placed. Here is a before and after (sorry, couldn't fit cabinets on the left over the fridge in the picture!):



Tomorrow, we will empty out the drawers.

http://idratherbeorganizing.blogspot.com/p/take-back-your-kitchen-in-31-days.html

No comments:

Post a Comment